Saturday, May 28, 2016

His Love Endures Forever

God's faithfulness and love for me endures forever!!  How can one understand the love the Father has for me?  How can we fathom His words spoken over us?  He is faithful and true forever.

Psalm 89 proclaims His faithfulness and His love for me.

He will sustain me v 21
He will strengthen me v 21
His faithful love will be with me v 24
His love for me lasts forever v 28
His covenant with me will never fail v 28
He will never take His love from me v 33
He will never take away His faithfulness to me v 33
He will never change what His lips have spoken v 34
He has made a covenant with me His chosen one v 3
He is mighty and His faithfulness surrounds me v 8
His arm is endowed with power v 13
His hand is strong and exalted
Bessed are the ones who have learned to acclaim you and walk in your presence
He is my strength!!
He gives me His shield!!
He bestows strength to me HIs warrior!!!


How wonderful to realize that He surrounds me with his love, strength and power!!
I am shielded by His shield!!  HIs words have spoken and His covenant toward me lasts forwever.  His lips have spoken love to me!!  His lips have proclaimed His faithfulness to me!!  He will never change what His lips have spoken!! 

I stand in awe of Him.  I stand in awe of the love and faithfulness He bestows upon me.  How can I totally grasp the love you have for me?  I am truly blessed to receive your love and to walk in Your presence Lord!! Your love and faithfulness endures forever!!  I will live with you one day and experience your complete love and faithfulness forever!! Who am I Lord that you would bestow such love and faithfulness?  What words can I speak to express my love to you for all that you have done for me and all that you will do for me that has not taken place yet?  I adore you and honor you Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment